Herefordshire Woodturning Club
- Demonstrators from all parts of the country and abroad, who cannot normally get to Hereford.
- Cameras are giving much better views than we ever see in the Headway demonstrations.
- Recordings of demonstrations allow reviewing and revisiting demonstrations.
- As demonstrators do not travel they have their own workshop, full of tools to use.
- Follow up meetings for Q & A sessions are arranged and there is the opportunity to catch up with other members and their turnings.
A friendly group
of people passionate
The Herefordshire Woodturners were established in 2004
and since has been the local woodturning club for Herefordshire. All visitors are welcome from novices to experts.
Within the group we have years of experience in all aspects of woodturning, everyone’s a beginner at some point! The club has an active training programme available to all members.
The group loves to learn, we all have individual skills and love to share these with each other.
We all have the common interest in woodturning making it easy to meet new people and socialise within the group.
We meet at Headway House
Hereford HR4 7DX